Thursday, February 12, 2009

Alexandra's New Home

Alexandra's home has changed on both ends.
She was moved to the 3rd floor at the hospital. One step closer to the door and home. Alexandra Michelle now weighs 4 pounds 2 ounces. In 46 days she more than doubled her birth weight. She now needs to take all of her milk from a bottle without any breathing issues before she can go home.

Home has also changed. It is now cleaner than ever. We hired an arc welder to blow torch all of the dust, soot, and cob webs from the house. We had someone perform a cleaning like none other as the house needed to be at least clean for Ali to come home to. Time has not been our friend for the past couple months (really years when it comes to cleaning). Our house is small but detailed cleaning always takes time, which we never set aside. So I am thinking of looking to turn my girls into Cinderella, so they can clean, cook and toil while I sit back and complain how bad things are. I might have to wait a few years before I can get Liana to vacuum or mop. Not much time today. I will try and get the pictures off the camera as we have a couple days already piling up. I will have to look into the wifi-memory card for the camera so it can upload all of my pictures to flickr without having to touch a computer.

No comments: