Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Robo kid



The one time I forgot the camera was the one time I really wanted a good picture. Alexandra was hooked up to a monitoring system to detect sleep apnea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_apnea).

She looked like a scene from Matrix when Neo was attached with wires on his head and chest. She looked very uncomfortable. I had to feed her sitting up as well as try and burp her sitting up. Wrapping her up as well was tough. The test was for a 12-24 hour period to measure and analyze her breathing while sleeping and eating. On Monday she had an upper-gi to see if her digestion system was well or if she had any stages of reflux. All tests on that came up negative. We should find out about the apnea test later today. Once I get the pictures we took off of Jeanette's cell phone I will post them so you can see all of the wires. Alexandra weighed 4 pounds and near 13 ounces. So she is a fart (black beans and mojo one) away from 5 pounds. Her real due-date is next week so lets see if she will be home when we "planned" her to be originally.

Where my time goes

I have to get my tax package ready to send to Jack to see what I owe or get back. I created a chart to show where my time goes during the past weeks since Alexandra has been born. I am a PowerPoint commando, capable of showing all types of data in various graphical formats.


Too Funny to Ignore

I received an email advertisement from some local joint. At first I thought this was a joke but it is a real posting for a real live band, group, or idiots playing nearby. Ok, so my parents called our music and performers idiots, assholes, scum, etc. And at times the 80's Madonna, Ozzy Osbourne, Metallica, etc. could be viewed as such. However these guys look ludicrous and I can only imagine the visceral sewage that spews from their mouths that is incoherent with nothing more than a rhythmic beat and slurring rhymes to keep it moving.

No comments: