Monday, January 26, 2009

My Bubble and thoughts ...

This is my home that keeps me warm.


This is my oldest sister visiting me while I was sleeping. She wanted to hold me but I already had my food and touch time so she will have to wait for another day. I overheard the doctor telling me I have a few more weeks at the hospital until I can go home. Amanda wants me home for Valentines day (what's that?) but I think I will be there a week or so later. I also heard them also say they got me some clothes ... hopefully something nice and cozy. I am currenly weighing 2 lbs 13 ounces. The mad scientist said I need another pound or two until I am done. Am I a turkey? Is this an oven? I hope not. At times I feel my parents holding me. Then other times people just jam a tube down my throat and fill me with milk. Which by the way is yummy and warm but why the tube? I want to drink it. I also get a bath every couple days. Or is that a butter baste? I hope not. I think I am in a submarine. All I hear ALL day is "beep. B-E-E-P. BEEEP. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP." quite annoying. Some say this girl named Liana will change my view on the beeping. Can't be any worse then "BEEP" all day and night. Gotta run. Check back later for more news...

No comments: