Thursday, January 29, 2009

Need Editor ...

I am looking for a part time editor who can help me with not only grammar checks but factual checks. It seems I made an error with names (not faces) as I mentioned Angie as our "Parent Impostor" in the Operation Escape on Monday. When in fact it was Gloria (G-L-O-R-I-A as sung by Van Morrison). Angie did nothing. Not a thing. Nada. So please don't hold that against her. But, all thanks, credit and support goes to Gloria (G-L-O-R-I-A as sung by Van Morrison). If you are unsure what song I am referring to, go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_(Them_song))

I am unable to give an update as I didn't go to the hospital yesterday evening. I had a headache which was on the edge of a migraine that didn't turn into a migraine until I got home. Amanda's roller skates, b00-hooing, protests, me arriving late, 2.5 hour meeting, Liana starving, butterfly's flying who needed food, eating late ... yada yada ... led me to not leaving, sleeping early. Hopefully I can get the pictures down from the camera when Jeanette and I go tonight since Abuelo will be with the girls (no need for a clandestine operation tonight).

No comments: