Thursday, January 8, 2009

Trouble on the Homefront

Like TV and the media, sometimes the headline in the subject doesn't really match the news fully. They use it to hook the audience on the topic and then reveal the stupid similarity, oxymoron, or wordplay they used to create the intro subject.

Trouble on the homefront story:

After yesterday's Liana bacon comment/issue I had a few responses on the topic. Some thought it was a joke (as I did). But after talking to a co-worker I found a picture he recalled and I found a HUGE issue at hand. At first I thought the Liana to Amanda kiss to lick was a joke she played (since she laughed) but, deep inside her psyche it was a taste test to see if Amanda tasted like bacon! I know she loves pork and bacon, so I will have to keep her petting zoo visits to a minimum now but as you can see from the attached picture, Liana has a problem I will have to address one day with a professional. So if Liana licks or bites you beware, you may have touched or consumed a bacon-like food substance. Be glad that we taste like chicken.
Alexandra News
Oh, btw, Alexandra is doing well as she was yesterday. Other than when Jeanette visited her last night and held her for about 15 minutes. Ali's heart rate dropped so low that the nurse had to take her out of Mommies arms and wake her up! No lie. Ali got too comfortable with her mother while sleeping.

Rich and the 4 Girls

No comments: